Remember the Age of Ultron? The camera’s which were used to shoot some of the scenes were none other than those manufactured by Red Digital, A company that creates one of its kind, excellent digital cameras for shooting movies. While the camera’s used for the movie costs around $30,000, You still have the technology used by them for a fraction of that cost. If you are a serious aerial photographer,the Red Raven is probably going to be one of the next best thing you can get.
Features of the Red Raven Digital camera
- The red Raven Digital camera comes with the standard and most promising feature of the higher end cameras by the company, the Red Dragon Image Sensor.
- The camera is light weight and capable of shooting 4K videos at 120 Frames per second and 2K at 240 FPS. The proRes is capable of capturing videos at 2048X1080
- Weights 3.5 Pounds with the Brain and A camera mount and media bay.
- Shots up to 64 minutes on 4K 24FPS and 16 Minutes on 4K 120FPS
- Builtin Wireless Ethernet with Expander module
For most people the Red Raven may still be out of bounds monetarily. For the price of a decent car, the camera may seem to be an overkill.
Currently you can backorder the Red Raven from their site on http://www.red.com