The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter is an unmanned aerial vehicle that is a ready to fly equipment. This UAV will help take quality pictures and video footages from a higher elevation. The remote control facility of this drone quadcopter reduces the efforts to take breathtaking pictures and videos for commercial, educational and hobby purposes.
[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”false”]
[restab title=”Features” active=”active”]
About AEE Toruk 16MP Full HD Video Quadcopter Aerial UAV RTF GPS Photography Unmanned Drone Aircraft System (8GB BUNDLE)
The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter is a small aircraft that works with either a remote control or a remotely working device or works automatically on auto-pilot feature. The purpose of this device is to capture pictures and videos in the areas where it is difficult to reach. It is also used for the same purpose personally and commercially. The in-built camera can record the pictures or scenes into the device that is connected through Wi-Fi.
The working of this AEE AP10 Toruk drone quadcopter is very simple and does not need a special training to operate. This can be handled easily by even a beginner with some practice. This full HD 1080p video drone quadcopter is made by the AEE technology.
Features of AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter
Device and battery: The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter has 4 wings with attached propellers. The product comes with propeller guards to avoid injury and one set of additional propellers as well.
- The lithium polymer battery has a capacity of 5300 mAh. It can work for a full 25 minutes before recharging. Using the GPS service of the camera may affect the charge.
- The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter can reach up to a height of 500 meters above the ground.
- It can work even at a low wind gust without any problems.
- The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter also has a return-home facility while working on auto-pilot. This is fully capable of working as an unmanned aerial vehicle.
- AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter has a maximum flight speed of 25m/s. and the stability of this quadcopter is at the angle of roll/course/pitch angle is controlled within +/-1. It avoids turbulence from affecting the quality of the pictures and videos.
- The dimensions are 14.6 x 14.6 d 5.6 inches and weigh about 3.2 pounds.
Camera: The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter comes with an in-built integrated camera. The camera can be used for both still pictures and videos with HD quality.
- The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter comes ready to fly with GPS facility in it to locate the exact location of the footage recorded.
- The camera can be tilted or adjusted to 90 degrees to have a clear view even from directly above the target and take pictures or videos.
- The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter runs on autopilot mode and can also be controlled by the remote control provided.
- The camera resolution is 1080p at the highest for the videos with 30 frames per second while recording. The resolution may also be reduced to 960p with 48 frames per second, as per convenience and requirements. The camera has 8 GB recording capacity.
Remote control: The remote control has all the facilities to adjust the flight and control the camera at the angles and record the scenes.
- The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter is compatible to work with Smartphones and has the facility to download the Android or iPhone apps to control the device.
Smartphone attachment: The remote control has a groove to hold the Smartphone attach on to it. The device can be connected with the phone through Wi-Fi and the views from the camera can be watched live on the Smartphones. The recordings can be done directly to the phone as well.[/restab]
AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter reviews
Khalid Mundwiller has the opinion that AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter is the best that he has flown thus far. He found that the device can go as far as a quarter of mile away. It takes a few hours to practice and to be an expert in flying this device but it has a longer flight time of approximately 20 minutes.
Jacob Barrington also states that flying this AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter takes a bit of time to be used to it. He also found the calibration a bit tricky. Otherwise this device is amazing and functions at best. He also got assistance from the AEE team in calibrating the device initially.
Brian LaCount is happy with the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter but has complaints that there is no Windows app to operate it and about the lack of enough spare parts which may be required in the future. There are only the spare propellers available for purchase. He is also of the opinion that the device is amazing but pricey.[/restab]
Frequently Asked Questions about AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter
How do I switch on and off the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter?
AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter is controlled from the remote control, where you can find the ON/OFF switch. The same remotes can be used to get the drone quadcopter up, down, left right or to tilt, as if you are the pilot but only standing on the ground.
What does the UAV RTF mean?
The UAV stands for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle that is capable of flying on auto-pilot without the assistance of a person controlling with a remote control. AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter is fully capable of working on Auto-pilot mode.
The RTF means, ready to fly and the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter comes fully assembled except for the propeller guards, and is ready to fly.
What does the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter kit contains?
The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter kit contains all that is needed for you to start the flying. It comes with a AP10 Toruk drone quadcopter, one lithium polymer battery, a USB cable to recharge the battery, remote control with Wi-Fi range extender, a Smartphone mount only (no Smartphone), landing gears, eight self tightening propellers, and wrench and an AC transformer.
What about the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter battery life?
The AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter battery can run for a maximum of 25 minutes at a time. The battery is rechargeable and has longer durability when used properly and promptly recharged. The UAV has a light indicator that indicates about the battery status.
What are the safety measurements for the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter?
If anyone is worried that the unmanned aerial vehicle may fall down all of a sudden, they can rest assured that it will not happen. The emergency landing function will kick off automatically to support the device while landing and also in case of emergencies. The Return-to-home feature will help in case the device is lost or out of the view. The device can also switch between auto GPS flight mode to the manual control, anytime.
These facilities allow the capturer to relax completely while operating and have lots of fun. These features are also helpful when the device is being operated by a minor.
Where are the pictures and videos captured by the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter with camera stored?
The camera in the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter has recording facilities. The HD quality footage is recorded either in the camera itself or into the remote device that is connected to the camera through Wi-Fi.
How does the GPS in the AEE AP10 Toruk full HD drone quadcopter with the camera work?
The GPS facility in the camera records the exact location of the picture or the video taken. The details will be recorded in the EXIF file along with the other details of the camera. The details may be retrieved through a PC or laptop, by right clicking on the file and selecting “Get Info”. The GPS locator inside the camera works with the 3 satellites to pin point the exact location.[/restab]