Walkera Rodeo 150 With Goggle 4 plus 2 Extra Batteries is an amazing combination for drone racers. It features the latest technology and other modern attributes to help you fly your drone like a pro. Read on to know the complete product details of Walkera Rodeo 150 With Goggle 4.
Walkera Rodeo 150 With Goggle 4 – Introduction
The Walkera Rodeo 150 is a magical racing drone with Goggle 4 VR glasses and 2 Extra Batteries. It comes in an enclosed Modular Design to ensure circuit stability of main frame and other modules. Its 110° Wide Angle Camera 600TVL keeps track of your each moment in life. In addition, the Professional HD 5.8G Image Transmission (40 channels race bind) provides best performance for Rodeo 150. With Goggle 4 FPV: you get the professional FPV glass experience. Its perfect plastic material makes a surprising slim body of your easy to fly drone. This wonderful product is affordable and price under $500.
Walkera Rodeo 150 – About, Features & Specifications
Walkera Rodeo 150 About
The Enclosed Modular Design of Rodeo 150 not only is visually satisfying, but also surprises to touch. The specific redesign of the radian of fuselage makes it fit with the plastic material perfectly and gives a surprising slim body. Its internal electronic parts are redesign to protect each sophisticated components and to prevent signal interference and crash impact. Rodeo 150 110° Wide Angle Camera 600TVL excellent camera records and captures all the details.
Its Most Mainstream racing drone flight controller F3 players can adjust flight control parameters as and when require. The professional wireless HD 5.8G image transmission (40 channels race bind) provides the best performance for Rodeo 150 with zero delay and HD feature.
Walkera Rodeo 150 Features
- Its modern industrial and modular design enhances the product performance and makes maintenance easy.
- Its advanced 5.8G live video offers a unforgettable visual FPV experience
- The Rodeo 150 employ a modern flight control system for acrobatic flight routines such as roll, flip and race course moves
- It comes with a smart and unique integration frame design
- This product is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flight
- The F3 flight controller parameters are adjustable by phone
- It includes 40 channels support race bind
- Its camera comes with adjustable wide-lens night vision camera
Walkera Rodeo 150 Specification
- Main Rotor Dia.: 96mm
- Receiver: DEVO-RX716
- Main Controller: FCS-Rodeo 150
- 5.8G wireless image Transmitter: TX5832(FCC)/TX5833(CE)
- TX5832(FCC) Bind B section: 4 channels
- TX5833(CE) Bind B section: 8 channels
- TX5832(FCC) output power: ≤200mW
- TX5833(CE) output power: ≤25mW
- Brushless Motor: WK-WS-17-002(CW/CCW)
- Brushless ESC: Rodeo 150(CW/CCW)
- Camera: 600TVL 110°
- Battery: 7.4V 850mAh 30C 2S Li-Po
- 2D Flight Time: 7~8 mins
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Weight: 215g (Battery included)
- Dimension: 137*148*77mm
Walkera Goggle 4 – About, Features And Specifications
Walkera Goggle 4 About
Goggle 4’s Ergonomic design gives you comfortable usage and wear. Its large high definition 5 inch screen (3 x 800 x 480 pixels) allows you to see details quickly. It contains high-tech precision optical components which prevent eye fatigue. Moreover, you can adjust brightness, hue and contrast to fit your comfort level. Its Built-in 5.8 G double antennas and 40 channels supports real-time HD images transmission, which will never make you, worry about weak signal or reception. Goggle 4 glasses can both automatic and manually search channels. Its Double antenna technology allows stable image reception.
Its AV input and output ports allow you to connect external DVR or other entertainment systems. Goggle 4 inbuilt battery 7.4 Volt 1200 mAh LiPo offers over 120 minutes of viewing time. It features automatic video format detection (PAL / NTSC).
Walkera Goggle 4 Features
- It comes with built-in 5.8G, 5-band, 40 different channel receiving module
- This goggle 4 is compatible with all standard (NTSC / PAL) video signal
- It support AV input and output
- Its image brightness, hue, color and contrast are adjustable
- The included high-tech precision optical components, prevents visual fatigue design
- It contains the human body engineering design for comfortable wearing.
- It is light weight and easy to carry.
Walkera Goggle 4 Specification
- Image resolution: Actine array 3*800*480 pixels
- Pixel size: 45um*135um / color dots pitch
- LCD size: 5.0 feet (diagonal)
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Built-in battery: 7.4V 1200mAh Li-Po
- Work time: over 120 minutes
- Working environment: 0°C – 45°C
- Storage environment: -20°C – 70°C
- Weight: 528g
- Dimension: 184*149*144mm
Walkera DEVO-7 Radio – About, Features And Specifications
Walkera DEVO-7 Radio About
The DEVO-7 2.4GHz is the standard of new generation radio system. It offers longer transmission distance, less interference, more stable radio transmission and less legal issue. The DEVO 7 is the entry level radio system and features a 7-Channel 2.4Ghz DSSS Transmitter. It contains all the important features that are requiring for a 6-Channel aircraft. It includes a Throttle and Pitch curve, 3 flight mode (Normal, IDLE 1, and IDLE 2), Dual Rate (DR) and EXP settings. Moreover, it also features Servo reverse, Swashplate mode and Gyro sensitivity.
DEVO-7 offers the best performance and low price, which is great for beginners or intermediate racers. In addition, the DEVO 7 radio transmitter can store up to 15 model memories, which means you can control other 14 Walkera Helicopters.
Walkera DEVO-7 Radio Features
- The improved quad-bearing design of the Radio sticks makes the control silky smooth.
- It adopts the core technology of DEVO 12 making a versatile functioning and high cost performance product.
- The 2 Model Type – Helicopter and Airplane gives improved programming with more mixes and better interface Program MIX from MIX to Throttle.
- Its 7-point throttle curve makes the control exquisitely.
- It can store up to Fifteen-model memory.
- Its online update functions allow you to enjoy updating the latest program and copy model data freely and easily.
Walkera DEVO-7 Radio Specification
- Encoder: ARM micro computer system
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz（DSSS）
- Output power: -5dBm~20dBm
- Battery: 1.2VX8 NiCard or1.5VX8 AA dry batteries
- Current Drain: ≤170mA
Walkera Rodeo 150 With Goggle 4 – Package Includes
- 1X Walkera Rodeo 150 racing drone
- 1X Goggle 4 VR Glasses
- 2 Extra Batteries – 2X 7.4v 850 mah lithium batteries
- 1X DEVO-7 radio
- 1X CD
- (English) 1X Manual
- 1X 7.4V 850 Mah lithium battery
- 1X Charger
Walkera Rodeo 150 With Goggle 4 – Customer Reviews
The Walkera Rodeo 150 With Goggle 4 has received neutral customer reviews. Some people are very happy with the very fast flying drone while some says its speed sometimes get uncontrollable. Few people appreciate its design but at the same time are not completely satisfied with its plastic material body. They fear that in few crashes the product may break, dragging them into heavy repairing costs. Goggle 4 is a wonderful and beautiful product that fits perfectly and comfortably. People are happy with its performance as well as long battery life which run for 2 hours.
RC Davester says for a 2 cell drone it is very fast, very maneuverable and nimble. It has a good FPV video reception. This product is fun to fly and comes at a great price.
Daniel says on his first fly, the product flew at a super fast speed but just after 2 days of using it, now this product is two times slower than before which sucks the user.
Walkera Rodeo 150 With Goggle 4 – Conclusion
Walkera Rodeo 150 With Goggle 4 is a great product for beginners for two reasons – modern features and reasonable price. Grab it today and enjoy super fast racing drone with comfortable Goggle 4.